[Elfsea] Defender Web site

Lisa Duke hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 17:47:56 PDT 2006

I noticed a post in the last few days a message about merchants at Defender.

  Got me to thinking.....Ok so I decided I'd start looking at my upcomig travel calendar and wanted to make decisions about where I wanted to travel in September.

  I noticed that Defender did not have a link on the Kingdom calendar yet.

  Yoo Hoo Guys- where is the event website???????? I'm not the only person who plans ahead about where they want to travel in the kingdom.

  Merchants plan ahead much more than 2 months ahead about where they are traveling than just the 2 months we have until our event.