[Elfsea] Potters guild

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:13:01 PDT 2006

Greetings ,

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening 8/10/06 will be the first potters
guild meeting at our home.  We were figuring on starting around 7 pm but if
you wish to come earlier  you are more than welcome.  Wear old clothes that
you dont mind getting mucky and feel free to bring a bathing suit. If we get
too hot  we can always buzz over to the other side of the complex and hit
the pool. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks....if you wish alcoholic
beverages bring your own as we dont keep it in the house.

For those who dont wish to brave the potters wheel, we do have molds and a
limited amount of slip, so we can teach you to pour some of the smaller
pieces we have available and once those are dried and fired you can still
learn either glazing techniques, or I do teach about 14 different painting
techniques.

You will need to google directions as i am still geographlically challenged
here in Dallas.
The address is 6320 Campbell Rd #1411
Dallas 75248

972-704-6030

For those who go either to dance or to rapier practice at Campbell Green
Park, we are on Campbell just wewst of Davenport. If you are going west on
Campbell, you will have to make a u-turn at Kellersprings ( the first place
you can turn after Davenport) and backtrack to the driveway just before the
train tracks.

See you tomorrow

Hadassah
--