[Elfsea] Defender web site

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Aug 14 22:38:09 PDT 2006

Greetings Elfsea,

I hope one and all are as excited about Elfsea Defender as I am.

Information may now be found at: www.elfsea.org/defender and I anticipate
the kingdom calendar to be sporting a new link shortly.

As to time, please know that our good autocrat had the site constructed some
time ago. (Thank you HL Fearghus!) The delay in publishing has been mine.
Our virtual scribe is at Pennsic and I was on the Crown's business at
Lughnasad this weekend. I saw the love of my life off safely on her way to
Pennsic this morning, prepared my heirs for their first day of school on the
morrow and met with good friends who attended Mistress Stella's Scribe's and
Illuminator's meeting at my home this evening. Friends and activities
abound, it is good to be home in Elfsea. :-)

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea

Ok folks
It's 6 weeks until Elfsea Defender!