[Elfsea] request for more info

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Thu Aug 17 10:46:58 PDT 2006

If anyone wishes to merchant at Elfsea Defender, but has not yet signed up with me, I ask that you please send me the following information.

Name, name of store, space required, email address, types of items being sold.

We are positioning the merchants close to the list field and therefor need to know how much space to reserve. I will have marked out where the merchants are going to go, with rope and a sign stating who goes where.

The current set up is with the list field in the center with the list pavillions surrounding it. Then there will be a 15 foot path around the list pavillions with the merchants surrounding it. So it will creat a market place close to where people will be the most. Those who sign up with me will get the prime spots looking away from the sun.

So far I have the following merchants. If you are not on this list and hope to be merchanting, please let me know.

  Sandi McFarland (Kalida)Pegasus Pottery/Saqra's
BarbaraBarb's Garb
Estella FlatherArtistic Plants

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions or I can be of service.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aim.com