[Elfsea] nice things about web site and request for more info

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Thu Aug 17 19:06:42 PDT 2006

There will be porta-potties throughout the area we will be using. Everything is rather centralized in the area we are using so there will sure to be a porta-pottie within easy walking distance. We just aren't utilizing the area where the flush toilets are located. When we visited the site they were open, but again it would be quite a walk from the area we are using.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aim.com