[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:03:01 PDT 2006

Greetings Elfsea!!!!

As WIC for Defender, I am putting out the Waterbearer call.

I need many volunteers willing to give me 1 hour (or 2)  of their time to
help hydrate our many heavy fighters, rapier fighters and archers for Elfsea
Defender. Please email me, off list, to let me know when you can help.

I also need 3 willing people to be my worthy assistants and help set up and
man water stations at the heavy list field, the rapier list field and the
archery field.  These kind gentles would be there to help make sure
everything is running smoothly while I run from list to list.

As the time schedule progresses, I will let everone know what exact times
are needed, and then see when you may have time to help.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Elspeth de Stervlen