[Elfsea] Consultations at Fighter Practice

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:09:58 PDT 2006

My apologies for the late notice...I will be at fighter's practice tomorrow,
to do heraldic consultations. If there is anything specific you are
interested in, please drop me an email as soon as possible so that I can
have the necessary information on hand. At the present time, I know of only
one person that I will be speaking with, and I am currently bringing a very
specific selection of books as a result.

In Service,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them