[Elfsea] Support our Baroness

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Aug 27 07:58:51 PDT 2006

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
Wow! Our A&S Minister Hanna must be related to Nostrodamus! She foresaw the
future and knew that I would win Steppes Artisan the next day. I'm
impressed!
	By the way, for the record, I was Elfsea's Premiere Artisan.
	Thanks to all who attended Steppes Artisan and made the day so much fun.
Thanks to all those who gave largess to myself and to the other competitors.
It means so much to an artisan when other artists show their appreciation
with a gift.
	Now for Laurel's Prize. My display will be traveling to Seawinds, where I
hope it will inspire other artisans to create even better pieces to awe the
Kingdom of Ansteorra. Baroness Ameline is coming. Come with us to inspire
others and to learn more for yourself. You will win largess from the Laurels
there, but the greatest treasure that you will gain is the knowledge that is
shared.
	In service, HE Stella