[Elfsea] Off Subject- Plastic tubs for sale

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:30:36 PDT 2006

Tristan and I have gotten mostly unpacked and we have found we have a
plethera of plastic tubs We were planning on selling them at a garage sale
type thing but I figured I would offer them to others in the society first

We have aprox 25 10 gal for $1ea
                      10 18 gal for $2 ea
                        5 30 gal for $3 ea
if anyone is interested please let us know

Thanks
Anistashia