[Elfsea] Pennsic Pitty Party Saturday the 19th of August

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 13:11:55 PDT 2006

We are hosting a pennsic pitty part this Saturday the 19th of August.  It will start at 2:00 till we all are done, or midnight whichever comes 1st (I have to fly out AM Sunday)

All are invited.  It will be pot luck, but we will as usual have stuff.  Do not let the lack of something to bring keep you away.

Pool and hottub will be open and we will be playing billiards and possibly games (apple to apple?)

we are renovating the back yard.  While some may still be in process there will be much more room for sitting etc...

If you call and ask me what to bring, my reply will be "????"

Please bring anything that either you are famous for or have a dietary requirement of.  If you are picky about beer bring your own.  If you are picky about your scotch, you are in the right place :-)

I will have suger free margaritta's  (sounds gross, but not that bad - better than nothing - an example of dietary requirements)

If you are new we would love to see you, if you are not we will tolerate you :-)

We are at:

817-656-1242
Daniel and Sandra Gutridge
8358 Big Horn Way