[Elfsea] A sincere appoligy

WESLEY DUKE wesley_duke at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 14:00:56 PDT 2006

I as one of the autocrats for Elfsea Defender apologize for the recent
emails that have become public. The emails directed to our seneschal and
myself as an autocrat, I believe, were done so due to personal issues that have no place on this public forum. The problems that I have been having with my ex-wife, should not reflect on Elfsea Defender or the abilities of our Seneschal or Elfsea as a group. We are working hard to make this event a success. I do agree that some of the issues brought up on the list are valid and have been answered on the updated website that will be available sometime today. I am sorry though, that these issues were brought to light in the way that they were.

Please, if you have any future questions or concerns call or email me directly. Any emails directed at myself or to our seneschal (publicly) from my ex-wife, should be taken in context of our situation. Again, I apologize for making this personal problem public. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

  In service to Kingdom and Barony,

  HL Fearghus MacKenna
  817-269-5348