[Elfsea] DFT Demo

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 08:01:44 PDT 2006

If you are interested in going to the DFT Demo occurring this Friday, please make note of the following directions:

Coming from 67 west turn left on to south loop 377, follow the loop until you reach graham St., turn right and follow this street until you reach Washington St., turn left and proceed until you reach Lillian St., turn right into campus.

Follow Lillian St. until you reach Vanderbilt St., turn right and follow this until you reach Doc Blanchard Blvd., turn right.

There is parking to the left and right all down this road and the demo will be to the left in the park behind the buildings.

You may park in any spot that dose not say 24hr reserved after 5pm and any visitor parking before 5pm

If additional directions are needed or if you get lost please call me at 254-977-2082

Also, if anyone would like to consider riding together to this demo, please contact me at 469-556-2299.

Aislyn
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea

"Sis audire Deus rideo risi risum, dico him vestri intentio"
van Zandt