[Elfsea] Gothic War was; Campsite Facilities

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:03:34 PDT 2006

The Gothic War site IS fairly primitive. But then War is Heck.For any going to Gothic, who weren't there last year, They have re-started what was apparently an old unofficial but traditional contest. It is for garb that can not be fully described. Last years winner was, I kid you not, a gold & hot pink lame Elizabethan mans garb.  I have pictures somewhere.
Be sure to come by Gabriele's Garden.
See you at the War.
Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:10:31 -0500From: glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Gothic War Campsite Facilities

It occurred to me that the Gothic War announcement was heavy on plot, but real light on details - and after the list of hotels was posted I got to wondering what facilities the campsite actually had.  Here's what I got back.

Alaric

From: Chris England [mailto:drachenhohle at cox.net] Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:30 PMTo: Wilkerson, Glen DSubject: Re: Gothic

Several electrical outlets, and water access points for both campers and rv hookups.  Some flushing toilets but port-a-potties are also available for convenence.  A 2 stall shower trailer will also be on site.  Since it only serves 2 at a time there will probably be a bit of a wait at times.  Dumpsters are also available for trash disposal near the entrance to site.

Gerrold Von Drachenhohle