[Elfsea] OT request

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Aug 30 11:11:14 PDT 2006

It is that time of year again.  I need judges for our Reflections program.
Judges need to be proficient (so define that?) in the area they are judging,
able to meet my schedule, and willing to drive to Flower Mound to handle
heaps of school-age kids' work. No pay, no benefits.

Dance Choreography: entries will come in DVD/Video format.  The focus is the
choreography, not performance especially.

Visual Arts: Drawing, painting, collage, print, photographic collage, metal
etching or punch work, fiber work, computer-generated artwork.  All
2-dimensional only.  Lady Aurelia has volunteered to help with this. Since
we usually get upwards of 600 pieces, she may want help!

Photography: student-taken photos such as single prints, groupings, montage,
multiple exposure, negative sandwiches, photograms, work either manually or
electronically manipulated.

Musical Composition: original composition for voice, instruments or
combined. Must be shorter than 5 minutes. Will be submitted in CD or tape
format.

Literature: works of fiction, prose, poetry, drama. Submitted in writing.

Film/Video Production: original works of fiction or non-fiction, with or
without sound. Submitted as DVD/Video.

Thanks!

HL Gerita della Mara

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

This is a private email.  It is not to be shared or forwarded without
express written consent from Carolle Cox