[Elfsea] TOR DEMO

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu Aug 24 13:00:52 PDT 2006

TOR DEMOThe BBQ place is called Hard Eight.  It is good food.  There are lots of other options for food, as well.  Agave Grill at the City Limits Club, Montana's, Chili's, Pastafina, and good mexican places.  Two good chinese restaurants, too.

Glad to see some folks wanting to come down for the demo.  Wish I could go (prior commitments). See you all at Phoole's Revel!

Genevieve