[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 11:21:22 PDT 2006

  Good People of Ansteorra!
  Gather your magnificent treasures and most handsome projects and join the Canton of Glaslyn as we host our annual
  Artisan of the Flame!
  When does this exciting event occur?
  Saturday, September 16, 2006
  Where does this fortuitous event take place?
                  Destiny Dallas RV Park*
  7100 South I35E
  Denton, TX 76205
  *For those needing directions, please see below

  Not only will we will be naming our Artisan of the Flame, our menfolk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts. There will be a novice competition for skills that a gentle has learned in the last year. For the Artisan category, documentation is required for each entry (3 – 5 entries per Artisan).
  We currently have classes scheduled for lace making, card weaving, food safety, and hope to have more!
  For our youth fighters, we will be hosting our annual Spark of the Flame tournament.
  Armour inspection starts at 10:30 am.
  Gates will be open at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00pm.
  Gate fees will be $7 (gentles over 12); $5 (6-12 years of age)
  Evening feast is included in site fee!

  Directions: Make your best way to I35e between Denton and Lewisville. Exit at Corinth Parkway and head south on the service road. The park is on the right between Corinth parkway and Swisher Road.
  Autocrats: Lady Micola Soranzo                      Joslyn of Glaslyn
                    Suzi Moore                                     Shantel Pack
                            Suzipdm at hotmail.com                   mysticharlequin at yahoo.com

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."