[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - Aug. 15

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 14:33:08 PDT 2006

Hello All,

 Card Weaving!  Yeah!

Many have asked for a class on card weaving, so this
month I will be teaching the basics on Tuesday, Aug.
15 at Daniel & Siobhan’s House. Starting at 7:30
sharp.

Thanks to the generosity of Mistress Stella and Lord
Philippe, a set of weaving cards will be provided at
no cost.  I will bring crochet cotton thread and ask a
small donation if you use my thread.  Or bring your
own to guarantee that the colors you want will be
there.

Materials needed:
14 Cards – provided
4 spools of crochet cotton – of two different colors
(this is to do a quick warp – or bring 2 spools and
two empty toilet paper tubes)
1 shuttle
1 loom
Scissors
   If you do not have a loom, there will be some
practice ones available.

Please RSVP if you are planning to attend. I would
like to know how many card sets and handouts to
prepare.

If you are unable to make this class, do not despair!
I will be teaching it again at Glaslyn’s Defender of
the Flame on Sept. 16th in Denton. Come for the class.
 Come compete for the title of Defender or Keeper of
the Flames – Artisan! Display for the first time in
the Novice competition!  Just come and enjoy a great
event!
 This is a non-calendar event, so look for email
announcements.

If you have any questions about the class, please
email me.

In Service,
Lady Hanna von Dahl
Elfsea MoA&S
Keeper of the Flames – Artisan
      Arts_Sciences at elfsea.net

A&S Night Location:
Daniel & Siobhan’s House
8358 Big Horn Way
Fort Worth, TX 76137

PS. Don’t forget to go out and support the artisan
activities at upcoming events!