[Elfsea] Barony of Steppes Fall Court is coming

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:36:41 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,

Looking for something to do before between Crown and Namron... but don't
want to travel a long distance? Want a fun event where you can kick butt...
poison your enemies ( and friends) and live to tell about it? Archers...are
those pesky rats getting you down? Equestrians ...wanna play on horseback?

Come to the Fall Court of Their Excellencies Mushir 'Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn
Hakim and Duchess Valeria Richila Navarro on Saturday October 7th and Sunday
October 8th.

We have a wonderful 20 acre site to play on thanks to the generosity of
Master Petruccio and several ...umm...unusual scenarios are planned. Bring
out your combat archery gear, heavy weapons and rapier gear for the brigand
hunt. Yes all 3 will be in one scenario. How many times have you fought in a
battle, and felt like turning traitor? for this game you may well get the
chance, plus you will get to fight a bridge battle and doorway battle all in
one scenario.

Take part in Her Excellencies "wheel tourney" to crown the Harvest King ( or
queen) and their consort.

Archers, join us for a plague shoot.

Equestrians, we have a games day planned for you.

And in between, join our assassins game...prizes will be awarded for the
most attempts made on someones life, the most kills, the most original kill,
and for the person who manages to avoid being killed all day. And yes, we
will have a version of the game for the children as well.

We also will be having a potluck luncheon feast...details soon.

Saturday evening we will have a Bardic circle...please remember that we are
trying to keep Bardic  family oriented before 10 pm...after that, parents,
it will be your responsiblity to decide if you wish your kids to be present.

If there are enough teens present we will also have a teen revel just for
them...please let me know in advance  if your teen is interested so we can
plan it..I would love to have a teen volunteer for this part of the event.

--
Rebbe ( Lady)  Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes