[Elfsea] 12th Night Celebration Request(s)

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 13:15:49 PDT 2006

  Good Day to all in the in great Barony of Elfsea,

  This is a cross-post from the Steppes list....

It is time to start planning and preparing for our great feast of 12th Night. Falean and I have a request of the great populace of this Barony. We would like to add color and pageantry to our Celebration of this glorious time!

If you or any kind gentle people you know have material they are willing to donate for our celebration decor, we would greatly appreciate it!

All we ask is thus...

All lengths of material be in yardages of 3 or more. Prints would be accepted if they are of the Moorish, Middle Eastern or Spanish style. Solid materials are preferable.

If you do not have such lengths but are in the possession of sheers or draperies you wish to hand off, we would most greatly accept those as well.

Dyes of bright pigments are most welcome as well!

Also, if anyone is interested in helping us serve at the feast, I would greatly appreciate your commitment. We have need of at least 10 to 15 people to help us serve the wondrous feast that Rebba Hadassah (excuse the misspelling) is planning for us. Interested parties will be "comped" the feast price.

Interested parties please contact me off list at tinygypsylady at yahoo.com. For those who have material, please also contact me. I will either be delighted to pick the material(s) up from you or meet you at an event. I will be at Artesian Saturday if you wish to start contributing now. The sooner we are gifted, the sooner we can start decoration planning!

For Falean, Hadassah, Gabriella, Constance and myself - we greatly appreciate any and all help, service and support received. This will make this an event and evening to remember!

In Service...

Ana Maria de Albion
Head Server and Decorator, in service to Falean Campbell

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds