[Elfsea] Helpful suggestion to engage newcomers

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sat Aug 26 15:01:33 PDT 2006

Greetings Dear Friends,

I am forwarding a message that appeared recently on the Grand Council list
where we are discussing ways the Board of Directors might encourage
membership. I think many groups, hospitalers, autocrats, etc, might benefit
from this simple idea.

In the service of kingdom and crown, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Grand Councellor
Appointed from Ansteorra