[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - Aug. 15

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 6 07:20:30 PDT 2006

Eithne, come get mine.  It's sitting on the shelf with a half-finished
project on it from three or four reigns ago...

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)