[Elfsea] fWas Defender web site

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Aug 16 15:37:32 PDT 2006

Your Grace,
While I am not the best of conversationalists, I have learned a few things
about conversation on the web. Rule 1 is write your words in your favorite
word program first. 2) Speak your words aloud. If you do not like how it
sounds then it probably needs to be reworded. 3) Never stab people in the
back online. If you cannot say it to their face, it certainly does not need
to be in the ether. 4) Lay it aside and water the lawn, play with the kids,
do a load of laundry, whatever you need to do to take your mind off the
offending email. (I am assuming you are talking about some oddball email.)
5) Always remember: what goes into the internet will always be in the
internet, laying in wait to bite you in the back. 6) Keep your words sweet,
you may have to eat them.
YIS,
HL Robin de Shealladh
Chamberlain Elfsea