[Elfsea] Support our Baroness

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 17:30:18 PDT 2006

Those from Elfsea who have won Steppes Artisan:

Mistress Julianna Vertue
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita
HE Ameline du Bois

Mistress Stella has been Elfsea's Title Artisan.

Sorry, that herald in me just comes out once in a while.  However, please,
everyone come out and support the competition.

Rosalia