[Elfsea] TOR DEMO - Apologies

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 27 15:29:09 PDT 2006

Yes, my friend, I do understand.

  And I too was graced by her presence and speech at the Steppes Artisan. It reminded me of the glories of past years, and the hopes we have achieved.
  Truely, we were both blessed.

  Crandall

Glen Wilkerson <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net> wrote:
        My apologies for missing the Tor demo at TSU after so many postings on the subject, but...

  If the alternatives are fighting at a demo on a stinking hot 105 degree afternoon or having dinner with a beautiful blonde with sea-grey eyes who only manages to visit down here maybe once or twice a year, who wins?

  I KNEW you would understand...

  Alaric