[Elfsea] Potter's Guild- Come play in Mud with us

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:50:48 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,
Just a reminder that the first potter's guild meeting will be held on
Thursday , August 10th  starting between 6:30 and 7pm at our place and will
run until people decide they want to go home:)...if you wish to show up
earlier, that is fine too. Wear old clothes as you will get dirty and bring
your mosquito spray...

6320 Campbell Rd #1411
Dallas, Tx 75248

For directions your best bet is to Mapquest it...or google us...as we still
dont know our way around here all that well...or call us for directions

972-704-6030

Lord Torquil Seamus and
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi