[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

WESLEY DUKE wesley_duke at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 13:15:41 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  What a great fighter practice we had this Sunday. There were 24 people total, not including children, with 8 chivalric fighters in armor. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Despite the heat, there were a few fatalities, but they turnout to be only mostly dead. Ansteorrans sure are resilient.. We had several new comers armor up and at least one new fighter that was in armor for the first time.

  Also I would like to announce that there will be no fighter practice Labor Day weekend, due to the holiday and the fact that a large number of the fighters will be going to Gothic War.

  Drink water and fight well,

  HL Fearghus MacKenna
  Elfsea's Acting Knights Marshal