[Elfsea] Steppes 12th Night Gate

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:53:25 PST 2006

Greetings and Salutations. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my S.C.A. friends.
I have the honor of running gate at Steppes 12th Night next month. As I am sure you are aware
Christmas is only twenty days away. Which means 12th Night is only 32 days from today.

I already have a few names for shifts for Gate. If you can work a shift, or more, Please let me know,
off list, which shift(s) you can work. I would like to have four people per shift.

9:00 - 11:00
Gabriele
___________________
___________________
___________________

11:00 - 1:00
Lyneya de Grey
___________________
___________________

1:00 - 4:00
Gabriele
Vincenzo Cellini

Thank you to all who can help me with this.
May you all have Safe and Happy Holidays.

Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"