[Elfsea] uploading a picture for your elfsea.net ID

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 18 17:09:50 PST 2006

You may choose to upload a picture of yourself or something you wish to be
associated with you. The web site can take most of the bit-map formats (jpg,
bmp, etc). It displays a 69 pixel by 69 pixel rendition of whatever you
upload. For optimal display, you might want to crop and resize in your
favorite bit map program (e.g. PhotoShop). If whatever you load up is not
the same size in both directions it will end up resizing it into a square
with the result that you will either be fatter or taller than in the
picture.

Though I have limited time, I would be glad to help someone resize a picture
if they need help.

Caelin