[Elfsea] Officers' pages on elfsea.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Dec 19 08:21:54 PST 2006

If you click on an officer in the contact area, you will go to a dedicated
page for that officer. So far, it only has their contact information as
furnished to me for publication, but they can have me add anything they want
(well, nearly anything they want) to their page(s) to further the function
of their office. For instance, the A&S Minister could put information on
upcoming classes. The Herald could post the results from submissions to
Laurel, pointers to the OP, etc.

Also, I will be glad to enter news articles for any officer or other member
of Elfsea about things that have happened or will happen. These appear on
the home page as well as in the News area.

Caelin on Andrede