[Elfsea] Steppes 12th Night Reservations

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:08:44 PST 2006

Seasons Greetings To all,

This is just a reminder that time to reserve your spot for the feast at
Steppes 12th Night  is drawing to a close. Reservations need to be in by
December 28th 2006. ( remember , you can pay for feast at the gate, but we
need advance reservations so we know how many we are cooking for.) We do
have a special menu for children as well, so please remember to note in your
reservation if we are feeding children.

There will only be a limited amount of Feasts available at gate, so make
your reservations  today!!!!!!!

send your reservations to: tinygypsylady at yahoo.com

You may now return to your regularly scheduled email:)

YIS,

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
Feast-o-crat Steppes 12th Night