[Elfsea] Concerning Duchess Willow

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 14:23:59 PST 2006

Do we know how long she might be in there?

  Vivianne

Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
  I just got a voice mail message about this from her. Unfortunately, she sent
it yesterday and I just got it since my phone has been acting up.

She is in John Peter Smith in the Short Care Unit if I understood her
correctly. She is bored and would appreciate any phone calls or visits. Her
modern name is Anne Taylor.

Caelin