[Elfsea] Trans Siberia Orchestra Rocked

jennamonster at aol.com jennamonster at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 11:43:47 PST 2006

We were at the TSO concert the first year they were in Dallas, at the Bronco Bowl, and can say unequivocally that this was the *best* TSO concert yet. So many thanks to Caelin for his masterful arrangement of tickets... and a massive thank you to the wonderful usher who arranged for us to sit where we did - we had a great view and sat comfortably!

Happy holidays to you all. :o)

Elysia (and Rafael), who are coming out of the Black Hole of Mundanity to rejoin life as the SCA knows it... in Elfsea.