[Elfsea] Lindenwood's <FREE>Yule Revel today!

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Sat Dec 30 10:38:29 PST 2006

Did we mention that it's FREE!!! No gate fee, no NMS, nada...

Looking for something to do? Spent all your money on beer and pretzels? Come
relax with us. Bring your projects to work on, or start a new one! Bring
your dance music and a partner because we have lots of floor space. Bring
your pretzels, but leave the beer at home - it's a dry site.

Here is a better map.
http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/event06/Senter-East-large.jpg

Shady Grove does go through to MacArthur, even though the map doesn't
reflect it.

Site opens at 1 pm. See you there!

Xene