[Elfsea] Access to my photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 4 20:33:20 PST 2006

Several people have written to tell me the links I mailed a while ago are no
longer valid. Yahoo Groups changed their photo album system to a completely
new system. They preserved all the photos and albums, but the links changed.
Rather than go through that again, I have just made the photos available to
the general public. I have not put any names on them and will not without
permission.

As to permissions, anyone may print a copy of any of my photos. You may
download them for non-commercial use in the SCA without any further
authorization. If you publish them on a web site or in a paper publication,
please send me a copy or a pointer to the URL.  If you wish to use any of
them commercially, contact me. I'd probably be thrilled.

To access all my albums, please go to
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rjtacmorg/album
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rjtacmorg/albums> s .  Hopefully, the album
names will be self explanatory. Most of these are as they came from my
camera (just converted from Raw format to JPG). If you would like me to
clean up any particular ones in Photoshop, send me a note and if I have time
I'll do it. There is a lot that can be done to crop, adjust exposure, adjust
levels, adjust hue and saturation, etc. I am currently working on cleaning
up Giotto's Elevation photos and my Grand Canyon photos (not yet put on
Yahoo).

If you have any trouble accessing the photos, feel free to email me.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede