[Elfsea] Gulf War Pre-registration

Rhonda & Stefen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 17:38:55 PST 2006

http://www.gulfwars.org/registration.html

Greetings all from Druinne, your friendly, neighborhood camp mom for Gulf War.

You have until January 31, 2007 to complete pre-registration.  The link above will let you register online with a credit card.  If you use the post, the postmark must be no later than January 31, 2007.

Once you pre-register, please send the following information to me at rhondahays at earthlink.net.

Modern Name
SCA Name
tent size with ropes please
and if you are not the tent owner, who is (real handy when your kids or best friend is sharing a tent)

I have spoken with Aislyn the Seneschal and with their Excellencies Elfsea and we are fairly sure that we will have some sort of really cool common area that shows off our Elfsea blue and white heraldic pride.  We need lots of banners to spiff up the place a bit and show Moonescadowe that we too can paint a mean banner and fly it.

Friday night, before court, we are hosting a "pre-court reception" in camp under the common area pavilion.  Right now, the plan is minestrone soup with some sausage on the side, bread and shredded parmesan or romano for topping the soup.  Any one who wants to contribute to the cause, please let me know.  And if anyone knows where we can get fully cooked italian sausage on the cheap, please let me know (Hey, Caelin, that one was for you).  We have this great spot to camp, right across from the gates where court is held, so this is a great time to show the kingdom that life is good in Elfsea and put something warm and yummy in their hands before they sit down for court.  I will be recruiting cooking/serving help once we get to site.

If you have never been to Gulf War, please feel free to contact me with questions anytime.  I am really excited about this year at Gulf War.  It promises to be a great war!

ever in service,
Druinne