[Elfsea] New Years Eve Party - Reminder

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 26 06:21:18 PST 2006

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Happy Yule, Feliz Navida, Happy New
Year.....  You are all invited to our house for a New Year's Eve Party.

When:  December 31st, 2006
Why: To bring in the New Year
Where: Darius & Rosalia's House, 809 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX 76012
What to bring: Drink of choice and snack of choice.
Start Time: 7:00 pm

Depending on weather conditions, we will have the back yard opened up for
people.  If it is cold, we will get the fire pit roaring.  Crash space is
available, if needed.

See you all soon,
Darius & Rosalia

If you have questions, please call 817-459-3553