[Elfsea] PLEASE Gatekeepers Wanted. Only three slots left. Hurry before you lose your chance.

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 17:59:00 PST 2006

PLEASE Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. Just over a week until Steppes 12th Night.Only three chances left to grab the Glory of being a Gatekeeper at Steppes 12th Night.Enjoy the thrills of taking money from people, making them sign their lives away. I already have some names for shifts for Gate. If you can work a shift, or more, Please let me know, off list, which shift(s) you can work. I would like to have four people per shift. There will be largess (a little something) for the "Gatekeepers". There are only two slots left. Hurry before you lose your chance.
9:00 - 11:00  one slot1:00 -  4:00    two slotsThank you to all who can help me with this.May you all have Safe and Happy Holidays.Ly Gabriele