[Elfsea] CALENDAR

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Tue Dec 12 07:24:18 PST 2006

I was hoping the new web site would be up prior to updating the December
calendar, but that has not happened. There is nothing scheduled for the
rest of the year except Fighter Practices. Rather than update the
calendar, I will be spending the time on the new website which has a
better calendar.

Caelin
Virtual Scribe