[Elfsea] Another loss

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 18:57:17 PST 2006

It seems as the year draws to a close, we are losing more family members.
For those of you who remember Baron Exeter and Baroness Anne Louise, former
baron/ess of the Steppes, they have suffered yet another loss in their family.
Several years ago, they lost one of their sons, Joe, and today, they lost his
twin brother Jim.

At this time, neither Anne nor Exeter are looking for visitors or food, but
are rather seeking a quiet space in which to deal with this loss.  And because
Jim was married and planning must involve his wife and her family as well as
Anne and Exeter, the plans are still tentative for a small graveside service.
Right now, if everything goes as planned, the service will be Wednesday at 10
a.m. at Furneaux Creek Cemetary, the same location as Joe is buried.  Please
email me off the list for directions, since it is only a couple of blocks from
where I live.

I will post to the lists when the plans are firm.  Baroness Francesca is also
a point of contact, should you want to know more.  For those of you who
remember them, please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.  For those who
do not know them, please excuse the use of the bandwidth to get this
information out to as many as possible, as quickly as possible.

HL Saqra