[Elfsea] Transiberian Orchestra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Dec 15 08:00:44 PST 2006

I have 4 tickets available for the Transiberian Orchestra. Some people
decided not to use them and I arranged for others to use them, but that has
fallen through, so they are available to whomever wants them. They are for
Saturday night at the American Airlines center in Dallas (on I35E and on the
train line) at 8PM. The cost including taxes if $53.71 each which is my
cost. By ordering 50 at once we avoided the individual ticket fees, but
otherwise there was no discount. They may or may not be together. They will
at least be in pairs.

If you want them, please contact me by email at caelin at elfsea.net or by
phone at 214.850.1558.

In service,