[Elfsea] Kingdom A&S

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 07:56:07 PST 2006

  I wanted to compete in this year's Kingdom A&S, but
silk is proving trickier than I thought it would be to
work with.
  Oh, well.  This just gives me more time to do
something even better for next year. :-)
  But I am still going to support the artisans and to
enter the "hiding the mundane" competition.
  My group has 5 in a car already, but we are planing
on returning Saturday night, rather than Sunday.

In Service,
 Hanna