[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Costuming workshop

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Feb 4 19:11:34 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Catalina Elvira Osorio Lopez de Xerez
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:26 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Costuming workshop

Scarborough Faire is joining with Jo-Ann crafts to present a costume contest
for Renaissance costumes.  First place is a $25 gift certificate for Jo-Ann
and two season passes for Scarborough.  If you have already purchased
your season pass, and we hope that you have, you can use them for next year.
Second, Third and Fourth place will receive two free tickets good for
any day of the festival.

There will be a costume workshop on February 18 at 2 PM at the Jo-Ann
store at Preston Road and Forest Lane in the Preston Forest shopping
center.  Their number is 214-369-9699 if you want to call for
directions. The judging will be on Saturday, April 1 at the same store, also

at 2
PM. Registration forms for the contest are available at the store.
Registration ends on Wednesday, March 29.

I don't know how bad or good the workshop would be, but I'm certainly
curious enough to go.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino