[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea Digest, Vol 33, Issue 8

Paul Mitchell sirgalen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:11:52 PST 2006


> Looked at the whole set of pictures. Nice family, but you need to
> do some red-eye correction unless your children are really Satan's
> spawn. Chris looks like he is 8 ft tall in the picture where he is
sitting
> with the family at the church.

No, they're my spawn.  But Chris looks like he's 8 ft. tall in person, too;
though in fact, he's about 6' 1".  And today is his 17th birthday, if you
can believe it, which I can't.

And:
> Gulf War time and it is snowing! We need to get you back here where
> it is way too cold when it gets to 41 degrees F.

The last time I went to Gulf War, I left a 5' tall snowman in my backyard.
He'd melted by the time I got back, though.  I didn't even get to say
goodbye (sniff)!

As good as the people here have been to us, SCA and otherwise, we're
certainly ready to come home to Ansteorra, in all ways except, of course,
financially.  We left for a good job, and that's worked out very well.

- Galen

On 2/7/06, elfsea-request at ansteorra.org <elfsea-request at ansteorra.org>
wrote:
>
> Send Elfsea mailing list submissions to
>        elfsea at ansteorra.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/elfsea
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        elfsea-request at ansteorra.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        elfsea-owner at ansteorra.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Elfsea digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Galen's car (was: Coronation) (Paul Mitchell)
>   2. RE: Galen's car (was: Coronation) (Richard Threlkeld)
>   3. RE: Galen's car (was: Coronation) (Richard Threlkeld)
>   4. RE: Galen's car (was: Coronation) (Wilkerson, Glen D)
>   5. RE: Galen's car (was: Coronation) (Beth Zimmerman)
>   6. Kingdom A&S (Sandra Gutridge)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Paul Mitchell <sirgalen at gmail.com>
> To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:11:09 -0600
> Subject: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
> Crandal wrote:
> > I am wondering if he got a red one, so he can find it easier when
> digging down in the snow drifts.
>
> Of course I did!  And Caelin, it's much nicer than the $100 Honda it
> replaced.
>
> Here it is, in the snow:
>
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/viscountgalen/detail?.dir=30b8&.dnm=3366.jpg&.src=ph
>
> - Galen
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Richard Threlkeld" <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
> To: "'Barony of Elfsea'" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:22:06 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
> Gulf War time and it is snowing! We need to get you back here where it is
> way too cold when it gets to 41 degrees F.
>
> Richard
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:
> elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org] *On Behalf Of *Paul
> Mitchell
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 09:11 AM
> *To:* elfsea at ansteorra.org
> *Subject:* [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
> Crandal wrote:
> > I am wondering if he got a red one, so he can find it easier when
> digging down in the snow drifts.
>
> Of course I did!  And Caelin, it's much nicer than the $100 Honda it
> replaced.
>
> Here it is, in the snow:
>
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/viscountgalen/detail?.dir=30b8&.dnm=3366.jpg&.src=ph
>
> - Galen
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Richard Threlkeld" <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
> To: "'Barony of Elfsea'" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:27:34 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
> Looked at the whole set of pictures. Nice family, but you need to do some
> red-eye correction unless your children are really Satan's spawn. Chris
> looks like he is 8 ft tall in the picture where he is sitting  with the
> family at the church.
>
> Caelin
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:
> elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org] *On Behalf Of *Paul
> Mitchell
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 09:11 AM
> *To:* elfsea at ansteorra.org
> *Subject:* [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
> Crandal wrote:
> > I am wondering if he got a red one, so he can find it easier when
> digging down in the snow drifts.
>
> Of course I did!  And Caelin, it's much nicer than the $100 Honda it
> replaced.
>
> Here it is, in the snow:
>
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/viscountgalen/detail?.dir=30b8&.dnm=3366.jpg&.src=ph
>
> - Galen
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>
> To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>, sirgalen at gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:29:46 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
> To heck with the car pictures, back up a few frames and take a look.  Good
> Lord how those kids are growing...
>
> Alaric
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:
> elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org] *On Behalf Of *Paul
> Mitchell
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:11 AM
> *To:* elfsea at ansteorra.org
> *Subject:* [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
> Crandal wrote:
> > I am wondering if he got a red one, so he can find it easier when
> digging down in the snow drifts.
>
> Of course I did!  And Caelin, it's much nicer than the $100 Honda it
> replaced.
>
> Here it is, in the snow:
>
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/viscountgalen/detail?.dir=30b8&.dnm=3366.jpg&.src=ph
>
> - Galen
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Beth Zimmerman" <bethzimm at swbell.net>
> To: "'Barony of Elfsea'" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:48:06 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
> I was thinking the same thing.  Had to take a look at the kids.  They are
> beautiful, as is their mother.
>
>
>
> Afrena
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* elfsea-bounces+bethzimm=swbell.net at ansteorra.org [mailto:
> elfsea-bounces+bethzimm=swbell.net at ansteorra.org] *On Behalf Of *Wilkerson,
> Glen D
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:30 AM
> *To:* Barony of Elfsea; sirgalen at gmail.com
> *Subject:* RE: [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
>
>
> To heck with the car pictures, back up a few frames and take a look.  Good
> Lord how those kids are growing...
>
>
>
> Alaric
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:
> elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org] *On Behalf Of *Paul
> Mitchell
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:11 AM
> *To:* elfsea at ansteorra.org
> *Subject:* [Elfsea] Galen's car (was: Coronation)
>
> Crandal wrote:
> > I am wondering if he got a red one, so he can find it easier when
> digging down in the snow drifts.
>
> Of course I did!  And Caelin, it's much nicer than the $100 Honda it
> replaced.
>
> Here it is, in the snow:
>
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/viscountgalen/detail?.dir=30b8&.dnm=3366.jpg&.src=ph
>
> - Galen
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Sandra Gutridge" <siobhanon at sbcglobal.net>
> To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:59:07 -0600
> Subject: [Elfsea] Kingdom A&S
>
> Greetings,
>        Sorry about the intrusion, but I am trying to get an idea of the
> number going to Kingdom A&S from Elfsea. Could those planning to go and/or
> compete please let me know off list?
> Thanks,
> Siobhan
>
>
> Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Elfsea mailing list
> Elfsea at ansteorra.org
> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/elfsea
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/elfsea-ansteorra.org/attachments/20060207/0ecf48d9/attachment.html


More information about the Elfsea mailing list