[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Feb 26 12:27:52 PST 2006

Hi Gabby and Sluggy...

I'm not able to make it to practice today, and I'm the authorizing marshal
for rapier.  I'll be out at the non-practice on Wednesday night, and will be
at practice next Sunday.  Please feel free to email me at
DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com if you have any questions, or need to
arrange some other time to get authorized.

Thanks,

Valentyn

  _____