[Elfsea] pop counts

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 3 04:05:59 PST 2006

That's what happened to mine.  Though I just renewed it.

  Ceatta

Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Maybe they haven't been "lost", but just have let their paid membership lapse.
Just a hopefull thought.
Ly Gabriele

    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"