[Elfsea] OT -- death in the family

Mark Sebree sebree at infionline.net
Wed Feb 15 10:31:25 PST 2006

>Message: 2
>Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:21:17 -0600
>From: "Christine/Maria" <casadevaca at charter.net>
>Subject: [Elfsea] OT -- death in the family
>To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
>Cc: fray-ansteorra at yahoogroups.com, "Canton of Lindenwood,	SCA Inc."
>	<lindenwood at ansteorra.org>
>
>Please pardon the bandwidth, but I felt this needed to heard by many who
>know and love my children, Diane and Ryan....
>

>For those who are close to me, you know my ex-husband has caused a great
>deal of problems for myself, Diane and Ryan.  Yesterday, my ex killed
>himself.  We only found out just today ourselves.
>
>I only post this to let everyone know that Diane and Ryan are going to
>affected by these turn of events.  Already, Ryan is embarrassed and doesn't
>want others to know (I have discussed this with him).  The children are
>still in shock and though I had a love/hate relationship with him, I will
>miss him dearly and mourn his loss.  I know we are going to have many trying
>days ahead as Diane and Ryan work through this.
>
>Please keep Diane and Ryan in your prayers.....
>
>Maria

For news such as this, I know of nobody that would blame you for adding to the bandwidth and number of messages.  Friends are the family that you choose, and your friends and family sometimes need to hear about information like this so that they can give you the support you need.  Even if it is a place to vent or a shoulder to cry on.

Your family, and especially Ryan it seems, needs time to heal from this tragedy.  Just remember that you have friends that will help you if you ask them to.

Antonio Tagliaferro
currently residing in the Shire of An Dun Theine, Kingom of Meridies