[Elfsea] OT -- But I would like the Barony's help

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Feb 1 03:56:00 PST 2006

  I know that this is slightly off-topic, but I really would like the help of the Barony on this.

  The Star-Telegram (http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/13367692.htm) is having a contest, that being that someone will get to write the beginning of a serial Western Novel.  Well, I’ve entered the contest (along with 405 other hopefuls) and I would like to do well.

  So, if you would, please go to http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/13367692.htm and read and vote for entry # 389, I would appreciate that.

  Even if I don’t win
entering the contest was good.  And, anyway, the results aren’t anything I can control.

  So, I thank you in advance .

  Ceatta
  (Steven King wanna-be)