[Elfsea] Thank you Elfsea

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sun Feb 5 18:14:16 PST 2006

   Well Elfsea has been busy in the last few weeks. We wanted to thank
all who have worked so hard at Coronation and Queens. Elfsea is a place
that works hard for Ansteorra and her people. All the people we have
spoken to said they had a good time at our events. This is what keeps
people coming to our events. The happy faces and upbeat, can do,
attitude is how we want people to see Elfsea. The mantra "Life is good
in Elfsea" brilliantly coined by Baroness Xene is true. We want others
to have a good time at our events; we want Elfsea to have a good time
with each other to.
    Once again thank you Mistress Xene for helping with CIC at
coronation, your help was greatly appreciated. Sir Galen also made an
appearance at Coronation, it was good to see him as well as Timothy and
Anezka, friends we all love to see...or hear... Timothy was put to work
heralding in the first 30 minutes.
   Queen's was a little wet but the warmth of friends, new and old, made
the event so great. A bus of fighters came from Calontir... that was a
sight to see. They were fun to watch and talk to.
  The food at both events was great and filling, thanks feastocrats. The
events ran smoothly due to good planning, thanks autocrats. People
filled in where needed, worked and had fun together, thanks Elfsea.

Armand and Ameline
Baron and Baroness