[Elfsea] FW: Charlotte Anderson Elementary School Picnic April 21st

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 17 20:44:31 PST 2006

What do people think?  Ray is the man in charge of the Scottish Highland
Games, and I think it says something about how we appear when he thinks of
us for this.  I'd like to be able to give him an idea about this next week
early if possible.

Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)