[Elfsea] seeking ride to Gulf War

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 16:12:44 PST 2006

Greetings folks,

I am seeking a ride to Gulf War. All my gear is being sent another way, so
it would be just me and my hand basket and pillow in the car.

I can share the gas expense. I hope to arrive on the first day  and be there
all week.

I am a smoker (but flexible) so if any of my fellow Pariahs could  offer a
ride that would be great.  I would also be very happy to  ride with nonsmokers
and wait until stops to fire up downwind.

I live in Mesquite, east side of Dallas, across the highway from Eastfield
College.

It is imperative I get to the war and our car won't make it.

I am one of the five A&S Champions and will also be  conveying another
Champion's entry, Vincenzo Cellini's Rosary.  Vinnie  cannot go.

Thank You

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh